The Tennis First Club
Supporting Britain’s best young potential
Being part of the new Tennis First Club is a simple way to support some of Britain’s best young prospects and give them the chance of reaching their world class potential.
Club members will gain an insight into how tough the competition is and a sense of being a part our grantees’ journey to world class.
They will also have the satisfaction that they are part of an organisation which seeks to be pro-active, self-reliant and independent in its approach to making performance tennis in this country better.
So please join our Tennis First Club, give a young player the opportunity to reach their world class potential and enjoy these benefits:
- Exclusive events for Members, plus reserved places at all Tennis First events
- Regular members-only e-newsletters and updates
- Acknowledgement of support on the Tennis First website (if requested)
- Preferential rates at Foxhills Resort, Hoar Cross Hall, Puente Romano and Stoke Park Resort.
- Tennis First merchandise
- The chance to meet and play with some of our Grantees, past and present, at special venues (Premium Membership only)
Joining the Club – here’s what to do!
There are two levels of membership of the Tennis First Club; Standard (£15 a month) and Premium (£50 a month).
If you would like to join the Tennis First Club, then please click on the link here and follow the simple instructions:
Alternatively, if you would like to consider a one-off substantial donation, or corporate donations please contact Ken Weatherley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07976 299567.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING TENNIS FIRST AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO OUR CLUB!